Catholic Kids Net Inc. First-Time Participant Application
Please upload a simple portrait photograph of yourself.
Carefully review each of the following statements:
- I declare that all statements contained in this application are true and that any misrepresentation or omission is cause for rejection of my application, or dismissal from this program.
- I acknowledge receipt of the CKNet Camp Program Policy & Procedures and I agree to observe all of the guidelines and policies of this program.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to read and comply fully with Catholic Kids Net Inc. Safe Environment Requirements before the commencement of volunteer/ministry work in any program.
- I authorize this program to conduct a personal and professional background check for the purposes of my application.
- CKNet, Inc. may contact any references, past and current employers, church, youth organizations, agencies where
volunteer service has been completed, and any individual or organization that might be relevant to my desired position.
- I hereby release all of the persons listed above from any and all liability for damages that might occur during the Catholic Kids Net Inc. contact with the individuals for purposes of employment or volunteer services screening.
- I waive all rights to inspect information provided about me by the persons previously mentioned. I have also read and understood the information stated above in this release and am signing below of my own free will.
- I understand that I must provide an original Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector, in addition to an Intervention Record Check (or equivalent) specifically for Catholic Kids Net Inc. Failure to comply will result in my being barred from any contact with minors in all Catholic Kids Net Inc. programs.
- I understand that Catholic Kids Net Inc. has ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ABUSE and takes all allegations of abuse seriously. I further understand that Catholic Kids Net Inc. cooperates fully with the authorities to investigate all cases of alleged abuse. Abuse of minors is grounds for immediate dismissal and possible criminal charges.
- I declare that I have not perpetrated physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, or neglect against a minor or a vulnerable adult, and that I have never been accused of these acts.
- I understand that I can withdraw from the application process at any time.
- I understand and agree that false statements and/or omissions regarding past conduct and/or present situation may be grounds for denial of the application to provide employment and/or volunteer services, and that refusal to inform this program of the contents of a sealed criminal record will result in the automatic denial of the
I acknowledge that my electronic signature below indicates that I have read, understand and agree to comply to all the above.